Confident Communication for Women by Carol Fox
Confident Communication for Women is a series of workshops across Victoria teaching women practical techniques to become confident in their interactions with colleagues, clients and even life outside work.
Sessions empower women to make an impact and be influential during both one-on-one conversations or while public speaking. In particular, women from male-dominated fields have found the workshops to be an invaluable resource on how to be heard in restrictive, testosterone-fuelled environments.
Each workshop will reveal how to;
• understand differences in people and why they behave the way they do.
• recognise other's communication preferences and how to effectively interact with their personal style.
• adapt your own communication style to influence people, spark them into action and maintain positive rapport.
• become aware of limiting situations for women and how to become empowered to change them.
• gain confidence and become a dynamic public speaker.
Carol Fox, trainer, coach, author, speaker and president of the Australian Womensport and Recreation Association hosts these intimate workshops of less than 30 women at a time.
Carol's background as the first female professional surf-lifesaving lifeguard in Victoria and a national level swimmer and water polo player is the inspiration behind the beautiful, waterside setting of each workshop.
Each session offers a warm, welcoming and comfortable learning environment with fresh, healthy meals served throughout.
Stand up. Walk tall. Be heard. Secure your place at the next Confident Communication for Women workshop now.